Making your own cleaner can be a rewarding and money saving process when trying to do your own bond cleaning. Here’s a recipe for a super simple DIY cleaner using just orange peels and vinegar. It’s easy to make, natural, really cheap, and smells amazing!
Fill a glass jar with orange peels and white vinegar. Let sit for about a fortnight. Strain liquid and use as an all-purpose cleaner.
That’s probably the shortest recipe ever, so here’s a few extra tips for you:
- Freeze orange peels until you have enough to fill your jar
- Shake the jar every few days to help the orange and vinegar infuse
- Experiment with making your own combination of scents, any citrus peels will work
- To use in a spray bottle mix 2 parts water to 1 part cleaning solution
- The orange peels can be thrown in to your compost for further recycling